Cloud computing takes a great thing like CRM Systems and makes it better. Think of cloud computing as your server in the sky where all your software and critical information lives.
Cloud based (formerly called web based) systems take all the great aspects of traditional CRM systems and make them more accessible, more mobile, more up to date and less expensive to own and maintain.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ON CLOUDS
Cloud computing is all about right now. Since there's no program to download or install, the program is up and ready to go the minute you sign up. Even more impressive is the fact that as soon as new information is put into your system, all the sales figures, customer information, key analytics, EVERYTHING in the system is updated in REAL TIME. So no more waiting for reports. No more embarrassing moments from quoting out of date information.
CLOUDS LOVE SHARING
Cloud based systems are inherently more mobile friendly than traditional systems so accessing them from any computer, smart phone or PDA is a breeze. Plus, the moment you put new information in the cloud system, anyone in the system has instant access to it. That makes it easier for managers to manage, easier for sales projections to be more accurate, easier to make customer service more helpful and easier for departments to collaborate with each other.
CLOUDS JUST WANT TO BE FREE
Okay, eSalesTrack isn't exactly free, but being cloud based makes it extremely affordable. There's no software to download or install so start up is fast and cheap. Even software updates are fast, free and happen automatically. It's even cheap to grow with eSalesTrack because adding new users is as simple as paying a small, monthly fee.
Here are just a few of the many advantages of using eSalesTrack's cloud based system.
- Accessibility from any where at any time.
- No installation or maintenance costs.
- Most advanced CRM tools updated regularly for free.
- Centralized remote enterprise database accessible online.
- Mobile and wireless editions.
- Entirely customizable to suit custom business needs.
- Open-source web based CRM software with custom modules.
- Integration with office software applications.
- Real-time reports and analysis with custom filters.
- Better employee and customer contact management.
- 360-degree view of customers.
- Enterprise data security and backup.
- And more, see the eSalesTrack feature list.