« back to articles
Niche Market Player
eSalesTrack: A Valued Niche Market-Player, CRM-On-Demand Partner And Trusted Industry Provider
At eSalesTrack, we specialize in web-based CRM, on-demand services and solutions, instruments, products and tools, critical, pivotal for business survival, in an increasingly competitive global enterprise, and online, e-business oriented and technology-enabled environment. It asks for paradigm shifts in thinking about customers and the sustaining management of meaningful, mutually beneficial and lasting customer and business relationships, combined with radical transformation of processes, transactions and people, for utmost success and desired result and outcome.
Offering a more realistically achievable approach to, strategic, detailed, tactical, practical, affordable, integrated, effective CRM tools, products, alternatives and services is what we choose to advocate and strive to.
In industry, there are myriads of working definitions of what CRM is and is not. It means very different things to each and every one of these diverse industry representatives and clients alike.
For us it encompasses and cuts across all the different phases of dealing with customers:
- Establishing a relationship: Identifying, Finding, Retaining, targeting, contacting potential customers, the traditional understanding of MARKETING, including first contact, commitment and contractual transactional levels.
- Maintaining the relationship and service and/or product delivery and support;
- Customer-service relationship management or after-sales and the fostering and sustaining of all aspects of the business and customer relationship, billing, general enquiries, after-sales support, follow-up, repeat ordering and new business opportunity, customer service and contact management.
This dynamic construct that is the customer relationship, is cyclical in nature, goals, intent and purpose, becoming more and more individualized and personal. To enable these processes, phases and cycles, each company or organization have their internal enablers, resources, processes, strengths and weaknesses. These can typically be characterized by behind-the-scenes, embedded, intricate and complex processes, sub-processes, and steps.
- For most modern-day companies their CRM-solutions are based on a simple value principle around customer relationship management, resulting from a combination and interplay between retention and repeat business strategy, as well as profitability and growth.
- CRM is about getting the basics right the first time and consistently utilizing and optimizing quality relationships and collaboration opportunities that exist within these exchanges, contact and on-going interaction.
- CRM brings reduced costs through increased process efficiencies. Doing things right and expeditiously, remain key, especially in the fast-paced, solutions and results-oriented, technology-enabled global marketplace and climate in which we operate today.
- These reduced costs can usually be obtained in all levels of the organization and across functions and departments, for example: sales and marketing.
- Other benefits, opportunities and strategic advantages provide organizations chances to embrace more cost-effective marketing campaigns and a shortened sales cycle; maybe even more efficient order entry, processing and verification steps, unified and simplified, that almost guarantees and results in error-free orders and satisfied customers. Learn more about the benefits and advantages of technology and specifically web-enabled solutions for your business at http://www.esalestrack.com.
« back to articles